SESMA members rely on the organization to keep them abreast of both the latest in national industry trends and changes in the Washington-Baltimore marketplace. Now SESMA also offers an opportunity for members to reach the most elite candidates for jobs in the local industry through SESMA’s online job board.
To post an opening at your organization now, please click here to fill out the Job Posting Form. Job listings will be deleted after 30 Days unless otherwise directed.
Job postings are free to all SESMA members. If you are not a member of SESMA, and would like to post an open position on the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Position: Private Events Sales Administrator
The Private Events Sales Administrator supports the International Spy Museum’s Private Events Sales Team (a division of the museum’s Business Team) including its Executive Vice President.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Essential administrative support to Private Events sales staff and general administrative duties as assigned by Executive Vice President of Sales and Development including but not limited to:
- Managing event space contracts from inception to execution
- Managing speakers’ program
- Helping to steward potential and current clients by proving excellent customer service
- Reporting and analysis of data and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Researching prospective clients
- Planning and executing digital and traditional promotions
- Managing museum’s team building activities (scavenger hunts etc.)
- Liaison between EVP and Private Events Sales Team
- Liaison between Private Events Sales Team and other departments
Has authority over and administers Siriusware, the department’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Also administers Siriusware, the back-end software system, and other digital resources to ensure and improve efficiency as a team.
Administers and tracks sales budget including processing invoices.
Manages reporting tools to improve efficiency and accuracy of data and records as identified by EVP.
Provides real-time business intelligence and analysis to Executive Vice President.
Establishes, monitors and maintains collective standard operating procedures (SOPs) for Sales department.
- Extremely organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite & CRM (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Willing to adapt to and anticipate changing needs of office/changing technology
- Proactive and decisive
- A team player who can interact with all levels of employees and clients within and outside the organization
- Able to prepare and review written documents accurately and completely
- Polished appearance along with strong written and verbal communications skills
Due to the nature of Private Events, must have full availability and be available to work some extended hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
3 to 5 years with skills and competencies as described above
College Degree required
Please submit your resume with a cover letter to Dan Cole at email@example.com. No calls please.